Monday 4 April 2016

Taking stock Autumn 2016

Hello lovelies!
Source
*shocked face emoji* Is it seriously April already? I feel like I only just put up that Hello March picture a few days ago. Where's the time flying to you guys? *sigh*
So it's Autumn!!! I actually miss being in Cape Town around the time of year. Not for the ugly weather change; who misses the cold, wet rain? Not this girl! I miss it for all the lovely colours of the leaves and the few flowers that are still around. My walks home were the best at this time of year. That, and over sized sweater and scarf weather, Yes? *Hi5 emoji*
Winter's coming here too and the rainy days are getting a little more spread out. We're in the second quarter of the year and I thought it would be best to do another one of these, just to keep on track yeah?


Making: Cakes, muffins, Apple pies, Cookies and so many other sweet treats. 
Cooking: Can we change this to baking? I'm always doing that these days.
Drinking: Water. Always drinking water. A bit more excited cause it's tea weather now.
Reading: My bible, my bible app plans (download YouVersion for your smartphone if you haven't already!), and a couple of books, my favourite being The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian that I got from my mom (I mentioned it a couple of posts ago)
Writing: A new post for the #ImAZedBlogger challenge that I joined. As well as the many notes that I have in my phone and post on here every once in a while.

Looking: For a bookshop with an adjoining coffee shop in Lusaka. Why can't I find one? Have I not looked hard enough? Do people not like to sit and read? *sighs* 

Let me know if you know one in the comment section.
Playing:  PianoTiles. It's extremely addictive and I've got a couple of people playing it as well
Wasting: Still trying not to waste anything especially FOOD (my grandma *read mama* makes sure of that).
Sewing: Wigs. They make for very easy, super manageable protective styles.
Wishing:  That uni's would respond quicker so I can prepare myself better.


Enjoying: Spending time with my mama. She literally lights up my days you guys :)
Liking:  The break, it's been refreshing and oh so good for my Soul.
Wondering: What I'm going to wear to my cousin's wedding on Saturday.
Loving: Over Sized Sweater Weather. 
Hoping: To draw closer and closer to God and fall deeper in love with Him.
Marveling: At how God works and speaks. There is no such thing as a coincidence with Him.
Needing: More over sized sweaters, left a lot of my autumn/winter clothing behind.
Smelling: Vanilla. I absolutely love the smell of the little scented candles I picked up from Mr. Price a few weeks ago.
Wearing: Black, White and Demin. All the time. Yes you read right, my closet has evolved. 
Following:  So many new bloggers I found thanks to my Meet the bloggers series see here, here and here

Noticing: That time's still moving way too quickly. 
Knowing: That God's got amazing plans for me this year. Some that are already in motion and others yet to come.
Thinking: About how different the year has turned out to how I had thought it would.
Feeling:  Happy, it literally oozes out of me. That and I'm feeling my hair! (post up on that soon)


Bookmarking: Blogs, Vlogs, Books, and Varsity Websites.
Opening: Medication; for my mom, my mama, everyone one. I'm their resident doctor.lol
Giggling: At anything and everything. I'm a happy chappy.
Bisous!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)