Thursday 3 March 2016

Meet the bloggers ft Ndanji

The next blogger has such amazing style and watching her translate that into the blogging world is everything. I love to see what new looks she comes up with and hear about how she thrifted this and that. It's ingenious and so practical for students and young women all around. She's quite a force to be reckoned with and has a beautiful soul to match that. Let's meet Ndanji of So Ndanji.(how gorgeous is her photo by the way?! Photo credit : Uncora )

Could you give me a brief introduction of yourself?

My name is Ndanji Mtambo. I am a university student and I love life. I try to make the most out of every day and I think that is my biggest motivation for everything I do and dream to do.


What inspired you to go into blogging?

I began blogging in July of 2015. While there were many reasons why I decided to start a blog, my biggest inspiration was just my passion for producing creative material and my desire to make a difference in the world. I have always had a creative side, ever since I was little. And I do believe even though I only just begun blogging recently, starting a blog was one of the best decisions I ever made because it brings me fulfilment and it makes me happy.


Your blog is mainly about style and fashion, why that specifically?

I chose fashion and style as my main field of blogging because that is where my passion lies. I know for a fact that I will never get tired of blogging about fashion. I love to create outfits and blog about trends and things like that.


Who is your target audience?

I write to any women or girls out there who have interest in reading my blog. I hope to inspire even one lady out there to feel beautiful and to want to take care of her inner and outer self.


What is it like being a Christian blogger and what ways does that affect your posts (if any)?

Being not only a blogger but a Christian blogger is something I consider a plus. It just means I have the great honour of being able to encourage women to be the beautiful and special creatures that God created them to be. To me that's an awesome privilege and I am so grateful for that.


What bloggers do you have on your reading list and if you could meet one of them who would it be?

I have quite a few bloggers on my reading list but if I had to pick out 4 I'd say:
Shirley B Eniang of shirleyswardrobe.com
Taria-ann Verburgt of survivoronstilettos.com
Kayla Stam of kaylista.com and Bisous Natasha of bisousnatasha.com
If I could meet any one of them it would have to be London based Shirley B Eniang. She is very inspirational to me.


Where else on social media can we find you?

You can follow me on instagram @so_ndanjy and on Facebook by liking my page So Ndanjy


Any words of inspiration for the readers?

Inspiration to readers: life is too short. Dont just dream, work towards achieving your dreams. Wake up every morning, be the very best you can be and do the very best thing you can do. Above all, "commit to the Lord whatever you do and he will establish your plans".


Amen! Thank so so so much for agreeing to feature and answering all my questions so well Ndanji! I cannot wait to see how your blogging goes and will be following your progress. You go girl!

Note: Links to all her social media platforms, as well as those of all the bloggers that she mentioned are above. You just have to click the different words, that'll take you straight there and you can get following. You'll be happy you did.


Till the next post ;)

Bisous!
x

P.s If you have any more questions for her just leave them in the comments section below and I'd be more than happy to forward them through. Or you can message her on her blog's facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos for featuring ma big sister! Not biologically but still, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Haha it was so fun hey. I'll be getting in touch with you soon to do yours.

      Delete

Let me know what you think :)