Monday 11 April 2016

Exciting changes


Happy Monday lovelies,

Hope you had a lovely weekend and are having a great start to your week?
I had an amazing weekend. My beautiful cousin *read sister* Kenna got married to her love Levi and I stood in as a make-up artist/hair stylist/photographer and guest.lol. You guys know what family weddings are like. It was super fun and I'd definitely do it all over again.

Unfortunately I'm down with the flu now so I spent most of yesterday and today in bed. Body too sore and voice long gone so I couldn't get much done but it did give me the opportunity to do some of the changes I'd been wanting to do on the blog for a while. #SilverLining
Lol!
You know how I said I was in a new season earlier this year? Well a lot of outward things changed along with the inner change I was going through. My wardrobe is currently under renovation and my room was redecorated. A few days ago I thought to myself, why not change up the blog to reflect this new season as well? And here we are!
So....*drum roll please* Welcome to the new face of Pink, Yellow and Everything Mellow. I hope you're enjoying the new layout as much as I am and that it's a little easier to read and navigate through. Check out my new HAIR REGIMEN page (I know a lot of you hair lovers will enjoy that) and all the other additions I've made. Please let me know what you think in the comment section and enjoy the newly added reaction buttons below each post! Be on the lookout for the exciting things I have in store for you all this month and the rest of the year.

Oh! Don't forget to subscribe (in the right hand column) to receive notifications every time I post and please take a good look around.

Bisous!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)