Tuesday 19 April 2016

Natural hair tag ft Mwaba! 🙆💇

Happy Choose Day lovelies!

Hope you're all choosing to be happy? Yesssss!
So you all remember how a couple of weeks ago one of my favourite bloggers Esther did a feature on me about 17 natural hair questions? Well, I've been in the tag mood and had the bright idea to turn it into a tag because the questions were so awesome! Go check out her blog EstherAKat to see the original post.

Mwaba is one of my best friends and a newbie natural! She was actually natural when I first met her with the lovliest hair and I was so excited when she jumped back on the healthy hair journey, even more excited when she did her BC! She actually requested that I get my Hair Regimen out and I think I mentioned that in a post. Well when it came time to do the tag I couldn't think of anyone better to do it :)

Enjoy!

So why did you do it?

I cut my hair because it was so unhealthy and uneven and wanted to have good hair on my wedding, and my hair just did not like being relaxed. 

How did it feel to cut off your hair?

Was scary to cut my hair, was scared because i hadnt planned on it, the hair dresser just surprised me. 

Were you afraid of the common notion that 'black hair doesn't grow'?

Yes was scared that it take me forever to get my length back. 

How long have you been natural?

Been completey natural for a month. 

What are your fave hair products?

Palmers coconut conditioning shampoo, hask deep conditioner, coconut oil is bae. 

Is it more expensive to have natural hair in your opinion?

Natural hair is more expensive. 

Team shrinkage or Team stretched?

Team shrinkage on most days, team streched if i dont feel lazy. 

What's your solution for bad hair days?

Hmmm bad hair day... Havent had one of those yet 😂😂😜 

What's the nicest thing someone has said?

nicest thing anyone has said "ooh girl, your curls are poppin"😂😂😂. 

Weaves get a lot of criticism from black men. Do you think black men really prefer Team Natural vs Team Human hair extensions?

I dont think black men prefer anything as long as it looks good. 

Team Swimming or Team Watching-Others-Swim?

Haven't been swimming since I went natural 😂😂 aint nobody got time for that. 

Your response to, "Can I please touch your hair?"

Sure go ahead touch my hair, as long as you hands are clean. 




If you were stuck on an island, which five hair products/items would you deem essential for hair survival?

Coconut oil, castor oil, deep conditioner, wide tooth comb, conditioning shampoo. 

Favourite hair bloggers, vloggers?

Oooh my fave bloggers: mwapsy of course and naptural85, mahogany curls.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with coconut oil being bae �� #Fellownaturalsister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I tell everyone who ever asks me what I use to go out and get some. Whoop whoop! Will be watching your hair journey too :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think :)