Thursday 5 May 2016

The power of the selfie πŸ“·

Happy Thursday!!

Is it a "thirsty" or "throwback" one for you all?
It's a throwback one for me. And believe me, my gallery is bursting at the seams; just how I like itπŸ˜‰


I'm a big photo taker/collector/boarder as you may have noticed. And I'm not ashamed at all πŸ™ŒπŸ™…, 'scuse me for a second lemme take that photo πŸ“·πŸ˜„. I've been in the selfie game for a while now, remember my post from early last year? My sisters recently voted me and my younger sister "most likely to take a selfie" and my friends know cause they probably have a few selfies of me/staged photos/landscapes I've taken on their phones. πŸ™‹ Hey friends, hey! They understand, blogger tendencies. Lol. (I was this way before I started blogging as well but that's besides the point )


So I did a post on How to: banana split and other stories and shared a couple of pictures of Zambian views with you. That wasn't even the tip of the iceberg, but rather than talking, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Also I shared a picture on my facebook today about some more amazing views around Zambia.













P.s Have you ever taken a selfie so bomb that it just sets your phone aflame? Then posted it on social media and get those "Hey..." texts sliding up in your dm? πŸ˜‚ You have? Lol! We're in this together chomi.



To the lurkers: Hau wena! Those things must stop guys (or girls). Jesus didn't die on the cross for you to be creeping that hard. Haha! Mara why must you only hit us up when we look good nje? SHEM! See your life! *chest pain weather*



Enjoy the almost weekend!

Bisous.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)