Monday 5 January 2015

The Selfie Game - Just for laughs

Selfie game: STRONG

Watchu* know about Selfies*?


I love me a selfie. A little vanity (read self love) never hurt nobody.

*Strike a Pose*
*click, click*
*check selfie*
*Repeat*

This is the process one has to go through to take a selfie. But these days there are levels to the selfie game. Can't have you posting mediocre selfies now, can we? So here's my guide to improving your selfie game.

Position

Know your best (read favorite) side.
Don't have a side you say? *claps* Well then, Kudos to you. But the rest of us either have a particular eyebrow we prefer (no two brows are alike), an angle we like or a pimple we're trying to hide.

Light

Find light that works to your advantage. Photography 101.

Features (Pose)

Showcase your best features. Got beautiful big eyes? Show us. Luscious locks (read hair)? Flaunt them. Are you runway ready? Work it! Smile, Smize*, Smirk, Straight face, Stick out your tongue even. (Peep* my alliteration; nailed it!)
You do you boo.

♥ Filters

To use a filter or nahh*? We don't judge. If you're going to, pick one that complements you yeh. If not, word*. N.B: The sun is the best filter!

Post

On your: Bbm, Blogger, Instagram, Facebook, MySpace, Pintrest, Snapchat, Twitter and/or Whatsapp (see what I did there?). 

So go on, flourish! Play the Selfie game. Try an usie* or take one with your squad*. Just take a bunch, for control.

Oh and don't forget to Hashtag! #HashtaggersWin #SelfieGame #Flourishment*

x

Starred words (in order of appearance)

Watchu- what do you
Selfies-a self taken picture
Smize- smile with your eyes only
Peep- take a look at
Or nahh- or not
Word- a term indicating agreement
Usie- a group selfie
Squad- clique 
Flourishment- Flourishing to the highest level

4 comments:

  1. This girl..! This blog is so cute!! But I wish you had an active Tumblr :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KAE!!! Thank you my love. Eish, I tried sis; I really did. I guess the blogsphere is more my style though. Your Tumblr is amazeballs though! x

      Delete

Let me know what you think :)