Thursday 22 January 2015

Cookie Monster Sized Cravings part 2


I know what you're thinking, "Back already?" *covers face* The munchies are REAL ouchea!
So, y'all remember the cookies I made yesterday? Well apparently they were a hit! I found none on the kitchen table this morning :( #Struggles. So when I got another case of 'Cookie Monster Sized Cravings' this afternoon I decided I wouldn't risk it and make a bigger batch, because midnight snacking.

Same recipe, but with a slight twist. I went healthy. *Cheering*
Commentator: And the crowd goes wild!!!
Or not, I don't know. *scratches scalp* What do you guys like?

Okay, okay, I'm going off the point. I tend to do that. Take last Thursday for example, Michelle and Dhozi were at my house for a sleepover (no we're not too old for sleepovers, there's no such thing) and I started telling them one story but by the time I was done I'd told them three different stories and hadn't even...wait, what just happened? *face palm* See what I mean? *sigh*

Anyway, I substituted the milk for an egg and chopped up a quarter of an apple to use instead of the chocolate chips suggested. I then used another quarter of the same apple to garnish and drizzled treacle syrup on the cookies before I popped them in the oven; because sweettooth. (Oh I popped the rest of the apple in my mouth along with the remainder cookie dough, just incase you were wondering)

Et voilà!

Try them out, make your own twist and let me know!!

Bisous!
X

P.S I know I'm stalling (read procrastinating), but the other post will be done soonest! *pinky swear*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)