Thursday 26 February 2015

MIA much??

Hey all!
Photo Credit: Jessica Ilunga
I know,I know. I've been away for quite a while, but I can explain! *hides face* It's been such a hectic few weeks; leaving home *tear tear*, coming back to Cape Town, renovations on my flat took forever, plaza week and registration at UCT, change of majors, and so much more! So am I forgiven? Awesome! You guys are the best!

 I just want to say thanks to everyone who's messaged/asked me about my absence and encouraged me to get writing again. And to everyone who's kept coming back to check on the blog while i was away. *round of applause* You guys stay winning.

I have a few exciting posts on the way! You can't believe how much I have to tell you. I'm soooo pressured for time these days though so I'll see how much I can get done for you by the weekend. Wish me luck!

*looks at time* Oh no, I have to rush off for lectures now, it's been good catching you up.
Till tomorrow then?

Bissous!
 x


2 comments:

Let me know what you think :)