Saturday 3 January 2015

I Keep Losing My Diary!



You're probably asking yourself, "Who is this amateur blogger?" *raised eyebrow* "Diaries, REALLY?" *rolls eyes* "Should I even keep on reading?" Yes, yes you should.


For quite sometime now I've been obsessed with writing down my thoughts. (I can't help it. The voice inside my head is way too loud and a little too bossy opinionated. However, she has some great insight and some of her ideas are way too great to not write down.) *insert hand gestures* How else will I remember it all? The only problem is...*pause for dramatic effect*...I'm ALWAYS losing my diary. Like life isn't hard enough. So I have to resort to Post Its on my walls, lipstick on mirrors, or memos on my phone. *covers face in shame* Surely you think I'd have learnt by now? Nope, not even. See my life. *Smh*


So why not just get a new diary and chain it to the inside of my handbag (it worked when I hung my house keys to my wrist) or leave it under my pillow? Well, I'm at that point where my thoughts are not about crushes *googly eyes* or mean girls *scowls* anymore. They're about some mouth watering recipe I saw/tasted or some hair style/product that I just HAVE TO try out. A DIY thing that I can't let slide or a look that I want to recreate (clothes and make-up). I'm always telling my friends about them so why not share them with the world? *Light bulb goes on* BLOG!


It's exciting, it's something I've always wanted to do and the best part is *drum-roll* I never have to lose another diary. This should be fun (I think) after all, I'm doing what I love. Let's just hope I stick with it.


Wish me luck.x


2 comments:

  1. I am liking it so far, especially the layout. Power on sister! Don't give up updating like some of us did. PS: I want a typewriter like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Don't worry I won't (that might just be the excitement talking). And IKR it's soo cute :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think :)