Friday 27 May 2016

Feature Fridays: We're together-together




By Chitalu Lamba on chich058.wordpress.com

I’ll be honest: I don’t think I’ve ever been around people that are so in love. So much peace and freedom and happiness in one place at the same time. Well today I did, and it was marvelous, I only was aware of what I had been round hours later.

Two people enjoying each other’s company so much, caring for each other. Cinderella and her Prince Charming the night they danced at the ball. That magical feeling, I could feel between these two. *sigh* 😊, it’s left sparkles in me ❤.

They thought together… I bet even their heartbeats were in sync.

They told a very long story ❤

I don’t think there’s a picture or words that could help you fully understand, but be around two people in love and you will know…😏😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)