Friday 16 June 2017

Taking Stock: Autumn/Winter 2017

My levels of slacking are unacceptable, I know.
Hopefully this will catch you up with all that's been going on in my life and keep you busy long enough to forget I was gone for so long. lol

Making: Progress with my Goals. Finally started my YouTube channel after
procrastinating for so long.



Cooking/Baking: Pinterest inspired recipes like that Butter Chicken I was craving

Drinking: Water (do I need to put that there any more? or can we assume that it's my staple now?) and Ginger and honey tea (for a change) 

Craving: A gourmet milkshake from the cake bar!

Reading:  I kissed Dating goodbye by Joshua harris
31 days of prayer for my future husband by Tiffany Langford
Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy
(Send me a message if you'd like me to send you any of them)

Writing: This blogpost? and making a posting schedule that I will be following for the next few weeks

Wasting: Data *whoops* πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Waiting: For the Worship Experience tonight!! πŸ’ƒπŸ™ŒπŸ™†

Sewing: Nothing now, but I did get this top sewn a couple of months ago


Enjoying: My VAC!!! Ask anyone, they'll let you know I'm on vac. lolπŸ’†πŸ’πŸ˜Ž

Liking: All the free time.

Missing: Structured days. I know, I'm a complex being

Loving: Tapping into my creative side more and more!

Hoping: That y'all have subscribed to my YouTube channel? πŸ‘€ 

Needing: More sleep tbh. I'm not quite sure why I'm staying up later and later these days when I should be doing ALL the sleep I can now.

Smelling:  Peanut Butter Cookies 😍


Wearing:  Sweaters. It's finally (kinda) Sweater weather here.

Following: Gabes and Anna on YouTube! How cute are they!
Stethohope, Womeninmedicine, and thestrivetofit on Instagram.

Noticing: That time is flying by again.
Something about time flying when you're having fun?

Knowing: That God continues to come through for me! The way my exams worked out! Tjo. I think that's a storytime/testimony on it's own. Still counting my blessings hey.πŸ’—

Thinking:  Normal people aren't awake at 03:58 bloggingπŸ˜•πŸ˜‚

Feeling: HYPE! See *waiting for details.

Bookmarking: https://www.canva.com/create/youtube-thumbnails/
b/c I use it so much these days 

Opening: The book of Titus more b/c it's the book of study for our annual church
 conference in a couple of weeks.

Giggling:  At Jasmine Luv more and more. The pettiness is real!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bisous!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)