Thursday 16 June 2016

Power of Make Up

Happy Throwback Thursday!!

Remember the time I did natural tag and had my best friend Mwaba answer all those questions? Then remember the time I did a make-up post myself?

Wellll...... for some reason no one believes that I like/wear make up. Which confuses us both. Lol. She's the reason I like it so much *points finger* and according to her, I spend more time doing mine than she does. Lies and deception! haha, okay...maybe there's a little truth in it.



It's not so much that I need the make-up. Oh no. Don't get me wrong! I love the skin I'm in and I make sure to take extra good care of it. Face scrubs, masques, wipes and all, but that's a post for another day. It's that I love the look of it, you know, the "I just did my face" look  and I'm a big collector of nude make-up. Because why not, if not? (it makes sense, I promise). I actually had the chance to be the MUA (make-up artist) to the bridesmaids on my cousin's wedding this April and had so much fun beating their faces.

Bride and groom

Pretty pretty bridesmaids
 So back to Mwab, She's aggreed to set up a tumblr and show off a little of the stuff she does. Go check it out!! We actually got caught up in the "power of make up" trend that was up on YouTube and tried it out for ourselves. Let us know if y'all wanna see those pictures.


And don't forget to enter the Giveaway! Follow the instructions in the poster below and check out the other giveaways in previous posts! 5K and counting ;) You guys are amazing!


Bisous!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)