Friday 10 June 2016

Feature Fridays

Happy FriYay!

I know I've been a lot quiet this month, I hope you'll forgive me, but I've been pretty busy and I'm planing great things for the blog. More on that on Monday though.

Today's Feature Friday is one of my high school friends, such a star and a fellow sister in Christ. I was so hyped when I found out she was blogging hey. It was so fun to reconnect and start encouraging each other once more. She's alway been a little crazy (see picture below. lol) and a tech lover(our computer studies class was hilarious!) and this is cleary translated in her creative blog; It's got some amazing segments that I absolutely love! Like the Motivational Monday and the Foodie Friday ones. But enough from me, here she is


By Temwani Msiska

Brief Intro

Well hello there! My name is Temwani Msiska but you can call me Temzie I am 22-years old and I am from a beautiful country called Zambia. I am currently studying I.T while running a blog (afrojungle.wordpress.com) and running two of my startups.  I am a Christian and I am unashamed~ I love me some Jesus .My interests include but are not limited to food, travel, technology, fitness, beauty, music and history.
                                                                 

Inspiration for blogging

Honestly I felt like I needed a creative outlet, just to do and say whatever without restriction. So my initial plan was to have an anonymous blog and see how it goes but after some time I realized that I needed to stop fearing the unknown and just live life. So I made my blog public.

How did I pick my platform

I picked wordpress because from a programmer stand point it would be way easier to manipulate not only that I wanted something quick and easy. 

What is my blog mainly about? 

My blog centers around three things Food, Faith and Fitness (although I am yet to start posting about fitness)

Target Audience  

Hmm tough one I guess my demographic would be mostly female ages 18-35, but all are welcome. :D

What is it like being a Christian blogger, and what ways does that effect your posts?

I feel it can be restricting, because there are topics I would love to cover but I feel that it wouldn’t be taken well by some Christians, not because the topics are bad or anything it’s just having grown up and observed a religious environment a lot of things are frowned upon not because the bible refuses us to talk about it but we as humans have imposed it upon ourselves. As for pressure to be a certain way I lost that a long time ago when I realized we are all different, God made us all unique.

What bloggers do you have on your reading list and if you could meet one of them who would it be?   

I read a lot of Cristian Mihai’s short stories, I love Patricia Bright’s blog (her style is impeccable) and of course Mwape’s blog. As for meeting anyone since I already know Mwape I would meet Patricia Bright.

Where can you find me? 

Twitter : temzie4sho
Instagram: temzie4sho

Words of Inspiration


“Never let fear or people hold you back from achieving your dreams” 


And that's it! Thanks so much for sharing Temwa! I'm sure they love you as much as I do. Can't wait to show the world what we have in store for them ;) Check out her blog Afro Jungle for more and stay tuned for the big surprize we have planned for you all :)

Bisous
x

2 comments:

  1. yes I love it thanks so much for this opportunity it's been a blast. I hope we can have many more collabs maybe a Foodie Friday and a All Things Edible extreme mash up. :D xx Temzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely Temwa!!!! That would be awesome :D

      Delete

Let me know what you think :)