Monday 13 June 2016

Milestones,Motivational Mondays and other stories

Happy Monday!

Mid month already right??? I can't believe the month is flying by so quickly and we're fast approaching the next one. *gasp*!

Sooooooooo you know how I've been MIA? Well....drumroll please?
I'm soo excited to announce that the blog has gotten to a whopping 5000 views! *squeels*

WHAT???!!
COME ON NOW!!!
LOOK AT GOD!

You guys have been absolutely amazing and the response these last couple of months has been astounding. We were literally at 1K at the beginning of this year. And 2.5K a few seconds ago. Tjo! So thank you. Just thank you. And to show my appreciation I'm announcing:

A 5K Giveaway!!

 

The instructions are pretty simple:

☆Follow us both on blogglovin'
☆Follow our instagrams: @mwapsy @temzie4sho
☆Follow our blogs
☆Follow Afropop on fb
☆share the poster up on your social media with the hashtag #5kGiveAway
☆And leave a comment below letting us know why you think you should win.

Competition ends 30th June and the winner of the Bible to be announced on 2 July! Note that this is open to international viewers as well! So get to it!

Stay tuned for more!! And go check out AfroJungle for a feature I did in the Motivational Monday segment ;)

Bisous!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)