Sunday 4 September 2016

Taking Stock; Spring 2016

Happy Sunday!!


This is the part where we pretend I wasn't awol for a month and skip right back into loving each other. Yes? Sounds like a plan *cheesing* 
I'm sorry I was away. *covers face* Remember that time I was excited about med school? Well......that happened. *insert dancing emoji* So I'm out here trying to live my best life and stay afloat. Thank you for being so patient with me while I settled. I promise I've got it together now *winks*

Anywho...it's that time of the year again!! (well technically this was meant for last month but pshhh, we'll pretend you didn't notice) Did you sit down and do yours?

Making: Progress with my to do list.
Cooking: The quickest meals you can think of, need all the minutes I can get in a day.
Drinking: Water. Always drinking water. (My skin is bomb!)
Reading: Right now? Medical Biochemistry *pushes up glasses*.
Writing: Not as much as I should be creative-wise, but lots academic-wise.  

Looking: For a new phone. Mine is moody central *side eye*
Playing:  The Empires album by Hilsongs
Wasting: Hair products *sad face* the longer my hair gets, the harder it is to estimate how much I need
Sewing: nothing yet, but I will soon.
Wishing: I had 27 hours in a day 


Enjoying: Weekends. I never thought I'd be waiting for the weekend as much as I do these days.
Liking:  The business of school. 
Wondering: Whether anyone noticed my cool NEW drop down menus. Go ahead, try them out.
Loving: Cucumbers right now, that and beetroot smoothies
Hoping: To expand my business
Marveling: At how the year has flown by. There are three more months till 2017 *gasp*
Needing: Med Lemon, can you believe I have flu right now? *rolls eyes*
Smelling: Strawberries and Sunflowers *happy sigh*
Wearing: White, as much as possible. That and open toe shoes.
Following:  So many new pages. Will update my list soon.

Noticing: That things are not always like they seem
Knowing: That no matter what, God ALWAYS comes through. His timing is perfect.
Thinking: About the work I have to do tonight
Feeling:  Excited! Birthday coming up soon. Whoop whoop!


Bookmarking: Textbooks. All. Day. Every. Day
Opening: YouTube Med School lecturers and Tutorials.
Giggling: At anything and everything. I'm a happy chappy.

Bisous!
X

2 comments:

Let me know what you think :)