Saturday 18 February 2017

Dates with Him 😍


It's in the quiet times.
The times when everything around me is still.
The times when the silence is so loud, when life has had it's fill.

That's when He reaches out and touches me.
To let me know that He's still there.
That He's always watching and He'll always care.

That we can just sit and have a conversation.
About everything and nothing.
That we can chat for hours on end and He can tell me something.

Something I may not have heard in the loudness, or in the rush.
Something I may have been asking/searching/waiting for, He just wanted me to hush.

See He's not the type to shout out loud, or to push and shove.
He's such a gentleman and does everything with love.

So in those quiet times, when I can finally listen clear.
I have dates with God, and he tells me all I need to hear.
💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)