Sunday 27 December 2015

Taking stock Summer 2015

OLA!

Did ya miss me? I missed you all. Happy holidays to you and yours.

After a six month leave of absence I've decided (with a lot of persuasion of course) to come back and blog. Thank you to everyone who checked in, asked why I was away and told me to get writing again or else (Yes, I'm talking about you Chipema.lol). It was a hectic half a year. One of the hardest I've had. Lots of growing and learning was done. 

Although I wasn't writing anything, I still kept reading other people's blogs and got all sorts of inspiration (check out some of their links at the bottom of my page). One thing I decided I was going to start doing was taking stock, the end of the year seems like a great time to start. Lots of bloggers do it and I copied my template off whisperywind


Making: Progress. I'm at a better point than I was six months ago.
Cooking: Family meals every other day. Note to self: make something fancy soon.
Drinking: Water. Lots of water. Zambian heat doesn't play games.
Reading: My bible, my notes (exams coming up), and a book called Googled by Ken Auletta that i took off my dad's book shelf (he has the best books)
Wanting: To go on holiday and visit new places.
Playing:  Nothing right now
Wasting: Trying not to waste anything.
Sewing: Crocheting more like it (just picked it up)
Wishing:  I could turn back the clock, make better decisions and do some things over. 

Enjoying: Vac. Need I say more?
Liking:  Silence.
Wondering: How on earth I gained all this weight and why it refuses to go.
Loving: Ice cream weather. Then again, it's always ice cream weather for me.lol
Hoping: That 2016 is a better year.
Marveling: At God's grace.
Needing: Nothing
Smelling: Cake. There's always something baking in my house.
Wearing: Whatever speaks to me. Lol. Believe me, you will find me in a chitenge, shirt and flops if you come home unannounced.
Following:   @africansweetheartweddings on instagram. It's wedding season and I love love love African weddings.
Noticing: That time's moving way too quickly for my liking. That everyone's growing up. 
Knowing: That I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Thinking: About all the things I have to do before I leave and about all the things I'll miss out on :(
Feeling: Hot. Always. #ZambianHeat That and a little nostalgic today.

Bookmarking: My textbook; those little colour tags are my best friend rn.
Opening: A thousand tabs on my browser.
Giggling: The awkward yeti (you're welcome. lol)

Bisous!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)