Thursday 14 September 2017

Note to Self: Intimacy with God

Happy Thursday!

I know what you're thinking. รt's been forever since she sat and wrote something properly on here." And I agree. There's nothing I can say or do that would help you understand just how much I needed the little impromptu hiatus(es) I've been taking over the year, so I won't even get into that. I did miss you though ๐Ÿ˜‰

For those of you who stayed loyal, and kept checking on me every once in a while: I'm ever so grateful! And I see each and every one of you! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

So for you, especially for you, here's a little something I wrote:

There's a special place I'm striving to get to, something I've been learning about for a while.
Come with me as I endeavor to illustrate it with my words.
Or at the very least try to make you smile.๐Ÿ˜


Bisous!
x

P.S I've got a fun vlog for yรกll coming out soon ๐Ÿ˜

2 comments:

  1. Wow... This is encouraging ๐Ÿ˜Š. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nkole, thank you for being you. And for all these super sweet notes I've been finding all over the blog๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ you're a star.

      Delete

Let me know what you think :)