Friday 9 February 2018

Taking Stock: Summer Rain 2018


Bc it's been way too long since I did one of these and I love how I can get you up to speed real quick with them. Here we go:


Making: So much progress with my studying. I actually posted a video on my YouTube channel about how to study effectively this week.

Cooking/Baking: Banana pancakes and dessert french toast bc breakfast foods are my absolute favourites! Recipe anyone?

Drinking: Water (as per usual) and Loads of coffee bc it's that time again. 

Craving: I was craving donuts this morning but then I stuffed my face with them and I don't think I'll be doing that again in the next few days😷 (maybe in twoπŸ˜…)

Reading:  Praying For your future husband by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer
Born a crime by Trevor Noah
(Send me a message if you'd like me to send you any of them)

Writing: So I fell in love with poetry again and I've been posting something weekly on my instagram stories - If you're not following me there, you're missing out!
Side bar: Should I revive Notes to myself?πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚

Playing: The Relationship Goals Series on YouTube!
What. A. Wow!

Wasting: I've got nothing. Please can we all clap for me because I feel like this is a real achievement.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you, thank you very much.

Waiting: For Valentines day! If you know me, you know I love love😍 but also, I'm super excited for some valentines cupcake ideas that I get to execute 😁

Sewing: Defs changing this to DIYing cause I do way more of that than anything.

Enjoying: The last few moments of my VAC.πŸ˜”
Ask anyone, they'll let you know I've been on vac and loving it. lolπŸ’†πŸ’πŸ˜Ž

Liking: The calm before the storm.

Missing: Anatomy labπŸ˜‚ it's a love/hate relationship. I cannot wait to be done with it for good in June but I love, love, love my group so I'll miss all the banter.

Loving: A whole bunch of products I picked up in January that I'm yet to review for yΓ‘ll.
Also loving how efficient I'm being and scheduling a whole bunch of posts to save time πŸ˜…πŸ™‹πŸ’ƒ

Hoping: That y'all have subscribed to my YouTube channel? πŸ‘€ 

STILL Needing:  More sleep tbh. I'm not quite sure why and how I'm staying up later and later these days when I should be doing ALL the sleep I can now. Pretty sure I'm going to struggle getting back into routineπŸ˜’

Smelling:  Vanilla. It always reminds me of home bc 9/10 times there's something baking in the oven.

Wearing:  So much semi formal stuff since I stocked up on it. Have you seen my little lookbook?

Following: Denis and Jackie on YouTube! They are my absolute faves!πŸ˜‚
 #lifestylebloggers and #WomenInMedicine on Instagram bc following hashtags is a thing now!

Noticing: That as soon as January is over time starts flying by again.
Can we please acknowledge that January is the Monday of all monthsπŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

Knowing: That God will come through for me like he has done in the past and will continue to do in the future. Can I get an Amen?! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
I'm completely confident in the fact that He who began a good work will see it unto completion.

Thinking:  On all the different things coming up this year. Eeep! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜

Feeling:  Loved. Every time I use one of my "pamper me" gifts I remember just how thoughtful my friends are.

Bookmarking: Bridesmaid advice sites bc they're gonna come in handy very very soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹

Opening: The books of James and Romans more b/c we're studying them at church and in our cell group respectively. So many lessons to learn!

Giggling:  At this hilarious video on of my sisters tagged me in.

Bisous!
x

4 comments:

  1. I am really impressed along with your writing talents as neatly as with the layout
    to your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

    Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great blog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!
      I actually customized the theme myself. and with a little help in the coding, so that it could match the aesthetic I had envisioned.

      Hopefully there'll be more posts up this year for you to enjoy! Thanks for taking the time to read and for all the positivity!

      Delete
  2. Been craving for something to read, so I decided to stop by Pink , Yellow and Everything Mellow.
    Thanks for sharing your writing skills. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I'm done reading... I would like to say, that was an enjoyable read. Also encouraging "he who begun a good work will see it unto completion. Thanks Mwapsy ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)